Through our community care units, we provide 4 days supply of groceries for at risk working class families. We have served 45,000 families and counting!
We are on call to assist when disaster strikes. We provide food and non-food essentials to families and communities who find themselves in harms way.
Kidz Stop is a program we created to provide food and snacks to children whose families may not be able to provide for them.
Disaster Relief Efforts
Texas is no stranger to natural disasters. Our efforts to help alleviate these tragic events include:
- Assisting first responders with needed product.
- Provide needed product to displaced residents, feeding kitchens, and shelters (including animal shelters)
- Provide assistance cleaning up areas when called upon.
- Provide trucking assistance to move product.
- Provide education and instructions to volunteers
Check out the gallery of photos below to see some of our recent disaster relief efforts.
Help Us Fight Hunger
We are very grateful to our donors. If you would like to donate, volunteer, or simply become an advocate for our fight against hunger, contact us now or click one of the many "donate" buttons on our website.